incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 3 - 19 Business days
What is Bee pollen?
Pollen comes from the male sex organs of flowering plants 😘 Female foraging bees dance with the flower in an act of raw attraction and seduction. She gathers the stamans pollen, adds a little saliva, rolls it up onto a ball and tightly packs it into her hind legs into pollen pants to carry back to the hive. Pollen is an important food source and nutrients on for the hive, it is one of the main foods that is fed to bee larvae, when you see bees carrying pollen back to the hive it is always a wonderful sign of a hives vitality.
It takes one bee working eight hours a day, one month to gather just one teaspoon of bee pollen granules. That small teaspoon of bee pollen granules contains 2.5 billions grains of flower pollen!
I have been on a mission to find the highest quality bee pollen to make it accessible for my Embodybee customers.
Western Australia has a high density of unique plant species that produce high quality pollens. These are harvested free of chemicals from pristine forests and conservation reserves. Do not trust any pollen or other bee products that have been imported to Australia as they must be irradiated on entry... which pretty much kills all the health benefits.
Why is bee pollen a superfood?
Bee pollen is biologically active which means that it contains a rich supply of important nutrients for the human system including
• All essential amino acids (bee pollen contains the eight essential amino acids, which the human body cannot produce.)
• Vitamins A, B Complex series C, D, E, K, and Rutin.
• 28 Minerals, including Trace Minerals needed for good health.
• Enzymes and Co-Enzymes necessary for good digestion.
Bee pollen is a complete superfood, it is the only known food in the world with all essential nutrients necessary to sustain life 🤯
Taking bee pollen consistently may help
• Allergies, anemia, asthma, immune system disorders, infertility, kidney disorders, menopause, prostate disease and ulcers.
• Improve athletic endurance
• Aid recovery from illnesses such as chronic fatigue,
• Boost the immune system.
Taken every day, bee pollen has been shown to improve general feelings of well being and make you feel more vibrant and energised. It provides a great source of antioxidants it encourages glowing skin, may help boost immunity and elevate energy levels.
How should I take it?
Start with a pinch of granules to ensure no adverse reaction, then increase intuitively
• Sprinkle over your morning muesli
• Add it into smoothies or juices
• Include it in your protein balls
• Sprinkle over fresh cut fruit and yoghurt
• Enjoy straight
100% plastic free product! Comes in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. My sticker and jars are both Australian made. The sticker is biodegradable, printed with plant based inks and glues 🐝💛
Available in a small 110gram jar or a large 500gram jar.
Pure Western Australian bee pollen.
Best before 1 year.